Tuesday 26 July 2011

Time is my everything..

I was going to blog about the following things, Chapter21, Following my dreams, Changing our world, MEN!, the night out, date night.  I have had all of these blogs in my head for the past week, whirling round and round and round they go. I think of sentences and funny headlines and follow it with Must blog about that later. 


Later. Everything happens later. I never seem to have time. I feel like the White Rabbit.."I'm late I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say hello goodbye, I'm late I'm late I'm late"   This is of course my fault. I always want to fit too much in, I want to do everything and Im constantly playing catch up. I always have to apologise for being late and cancelling dates, and too be honest its exhausting. 


This stress junkie addiction of mine has become worse since I became a mother. Instead of slowing down (as I promised I would) I have started to fill my days with even more. Baby groups have become my latest addiction, I have to do at least one a day. The rest of my time is split between, feeding, playing / singing, endless washing, eating, Twittering, trying to maintain the housework (badly), researching my new life, reading the three books I have now started and not finished, shopping and my favourite... sleeping.  


I have 5 months before I go back to work and I feel like it is a time bomb. I must fill every day, every hour, every minute. I'm slowly starting to face the reality that there isn't enough time left. I need to prioritise and focus. 


If I really want to change my life for the better then there is only one person who can do that for me, and that is me. I need to learn to say no and use my time to my advantage or my dreams are going to fade away. Your time is yours. Mine is mine. 


As said by one of the greats... Time is my everything. 

1 comment:

  1. Just been informed there is a typo on my Blog. This is because I was rushing.. I had 15mins to blog so my hands let rip on the keyboard. So to prove a point the Typo stays. No-one is perfect ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete