Sunday 11 September 2011

Silent Sunday

I am new to Silent Sunday, despite having learnt today that a) it has been running for 10 months and b) that it has now ended :(... (thank you for the post @mummytoboo http://booandme.co.uk/2011/09/10/silence-for-silent-sunday/)

So I missed it, which Im quite sad about, but I understand how an idea can develop into a passion then into a poison. Hell, Jim Heselden died after one of his Segway's went off a cliff!

So despite missing the boat, Im going to try to join in the post-blog fun by adding my #SilentSunday, to mark the events of our week. We have spent the past week in a caravan, in a very wet part of Wales. It rained every day, but do you know what, it didn't matter. The three of us were together, we read, we talked, we ate. It was a lovely family holiday. So here is our picture to sum it up. Okay, so I know I just broke the rules because, it wasn't that silent. But its my first time... I promise to keep my mouth shut next time...

11/09/11  #SilentSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment