Tuesday 28 June 2011

And so it begins....

So here it is... my first blog.

I'm new at this game, and I don't really know the rules or what is expected of me, or if anyone will ever view this! But here we go..

When I was at high school, I attended a Parents evening when I was about 14 years old. My Science teacher Mr Thompson (Tommo to us - he was cool) sat down my mother and father and said,
"Ceri's brain is like a Ferrari.... But she uses it like a Mini."
This was a complement...no?

So for the past 12 months my Ferrari brain has been in overload. I have been through the biggest transition in my life, it's something that most new mothers can probably relate to ... what is amazing is that it doesn't stop there.

Everyday I learn or experience something new. Most people probably do, but what amazes me is that my whole outlook on life has been altered. Im sure that this nurturing instinct has always been there, somewhere inside me, lying dormant for this moment... then POW! A mother is born.

So I digress, this is my blog. it's a place for me to drive my ferrari, experiment with poetry and words, and tell the world my story. My outlet. Please enjoy ........

No comments:

Post a Comment